Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Start with proper cleansing, Part 1

Well-cleansed skin is the start to being pretty. Never go to bed without cleansing your skin, especially your face! Dirt, makeup, and oil get stuck in your pore and can lead to aweful black heads and acnes.

However, never over-cleans your face. A while ago I ran out of my beloved Shu Uemura makeup remover oil. To save some money I decided to use makeup-removing wipes. It was cheap and convinient especially for someone who wears makeup everyday like me. After a week or so, I started to have serious acnes and pimples mostly on my forhead. Then I learned that the friction between the wipe and my poor skin was taking away all the corneum on my face and made it very sensitive and defenceless. After calling doctor back home in Taiwan (yes I do that a lot) I got back to using mild makeup remover oil and facial cleanser plus locking moisture in by using moisturizing masks and my best friend hyaluronic acid. Two weeks later, my skin went back to normal and healthy, and I finally had some peace~

So meninas, appropriate cleansing without over doing it is a must for healthy skin and staying pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment