Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Introduction

My overly developed curiosity has drawn me to test all different things in beauty care, makeup, fashion, and life. I began my journey of beauty with a BLUE mascara at the age of 14.... Thank goodness I've improved over the years. Just that simple desire to be pretty started this road of no return. Buying, trying, and comparing all kinds of skincare and makeup products had become the fun thing that lights up my boring Taiwanese school life.

The first skin care set I had was from YSL. It was a perfect example of "price does not equal result." I had very young skin and the luxurious (both formula and price) YSL skin care just gave me little acnes on my T-zone. That was when I realize finding the right products is the key to skin care.

Over the next couple of years, I'm proud to say my skin had endured and survived a various of skin care brands out there, from bargain brands like Pond's, OLAY, and L'OREAL to pricy brands such as Dior, Chanel, and La Mer. Also Taiwanese, Japanese, Korean, Hong Kong brands, even some made from my mom's friend's kitchen. Therefore, I want to share my experiences through this blog with all of you meninas (Portuguese for girls) who want to be pretty and stay pretty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment